Hi all, My brother has his computer connected to his 60" HDTV as well as to his monitor. After a bit of playing around, I got video working properly on the TV. After a lot more playing around, I finally got audio to work as well, kind of. His TV shows up as a selectable audio device both from the tray icon and in the Control Panel applet. When I right-click and go to the TV's properties through the Sound applet, I can use the Test option to make sure sound is working properly. When I click it, we can hear both sounds through the TV no problem, but when I play a video on YouTube, the sound comes through the computer's speakers even though I disabled them when I enabled the TV. I didn't get to spend a lot of time digging into it, but I can't think of why that might be happening. I'll have to get a few MP3s on there to test Media Player, but even if that works, I'd still like to figure out what's up with the YouTube audio. I'm hoping to get over there again tomorrow to try to figure it out, so I'll update if I find anything, but in the meantime, I'm hoping someone might have some ideas for me to try. Thanks!