TechSpot

Struggling with BSOD

By Ronnzen
Nov 12, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi! My english isnt the best, but ill try to explain.

The BSOD suddenly pops up whenever it wants, and I get it alot. Im not a computer man, so I dont understand what to read, or what to do. But I hope you guys can figure out the problem, or atleast get me closer to a solution. Ill add the minidump file here, and hope for quick response on the problem. Just ask me if you have any questions regarding my computer please. Ill answer as fast as I possibly can.

I also noticed a file named MEMORY.DMP which was 211 568kb, should I upload this file too? Or is it something else?

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,832   +164

"I'm not a computer man"... What is the computers make and model? What version of Windows is installed?
  3. Ronnzen

Ronnzen TS Rookie Topic Starter

Specs:
    Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT
    Processor: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor
    Motherboard: MSI K9A2 Platinum
    RAM: 4GB (Corsair) Something, not sure

Ive built this computer by myself, so these are the speccs.
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,832   +164

Run Memtest86:
    http://www.memtest.org/ Create a Memtest86 bootable CD or DVD and boot the computer with it. Let memtest86 run for at least 7 passes. Check the hard drive for errors first

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.