Inactive Stupid Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am in over my head with this one, attached my hijackthis log... any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    10 KB · Views: 2
Revising: before you do the following, print the following directions out and follow them. You have a DNS Changer malware infection:

You will need to do a DNS Flush, then reset your router.
Start> Run> type cmd> enter> at the C prompt type ipconfig /flushdns (note space before the /)

Exit the Command prompt when finished and shut the system down.-

• [1]. Shut down your computer, and any other computer connected to your router.
    [2]. On the back of the router, there should be a small hole or button labelled RESET. Using a bent paper clip or similar item, hold that in continuously for twenty seconds.
    [3]. Unplug the router. Wait sixty seconds.
    [4].Now holding again the reset button, plug it back in. Continue holding the reset button for twenty seconds. Unplug the router again.
    [5].With the router unplugged, start your computer. Run MBAM again.
    [6].Connect to the router again. The turn the router back on.
    [7].When it stabilizes, reboot your workstation and try to access the internet. If you have any issues, access the Router configuration page and re-enter your authentication information.
    [8]. Reboot the system and test the internet. You may have to reconfigure the router settings based on your setup.
==========================================
Then go ahead with the following:

Please give me some information about "this stupid virus"!

Follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE

Once done, please paste all of the logs for our review in your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back