Swat 4 crash at start

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help i got the game and everytime i try to play the game i get this error, i reinstalled it twice already nd i keep gettign the same erroe please help:

No Label

Crash Time: 07/17/08 11:42:08

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2110 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: No Video

UserName: **********
ComputerName: M****C
Application location: C:\Program Files\Sierra\SWAT 4 - Gold\Content\System\

SWAT Build Number: 34688

ReadFile beyond EOF 1077249+3/1077249

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FGenerationInfo<< <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject [(Core.Class SwatGame.SwatGameEngine NULL)] <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

Does your PC meet the minimum requirements of the game? The information contained in your post regarding that is incomplete. Have you installed the game patch?

mope patch did not work :(

Hmm. You say that you have no video card on your Laptop, right?
I suppose that that would be the problem. Even if the PC acually meets the minimum requirements, it might however not work in some cases...

I don't think there's anything you can do here... except if you update your video card, or if you just play the game on an other PC...

yeah i saw that it said there is no video card, i do have a video card its a GeForce Nvidia 8400 M, i didnt understand y it said that, nd my other comp is crap nd i cant use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back