System reboots itself 3 System Crash Dumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help!
I've been trying to fix this problem for the past week, I've called HP (the manufacturer of my laptop) and they will only assist me if I purchase one of their phone support plans.
These are the Crash Dumps I got (I'll type out the relevant information since I do not have the notepad document and can't log onto the OS):

ntkrnlpa.exe
Minidump File: C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini05908-01.dmp
Driver File Name: ntkrnlpa.exe
Driver File Description: NT Kernel & System
Driver File Version: 6.0.6000.16754 (vista_gdr.080917-1612)
Crash Description: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (10000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address. Some common problems are exception code 0x8000000003. This means a hard coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted /NODEBUG.
Arguments:
Arg1:c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 81ce892e, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 881ccb78, Exception Record Address
Arg4: 881cc874, Context Record Adress

csrss.exe
Minidump File: C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini112507-01.dmp
Driver File Name: csrss.exe
Driver File Description: Client Server Runtime Process
Driver File Version: 6.0.60000.16386 (vista_rtm.061101-2205)
Crash Description: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4)
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
Several processes and threads are necessary for the opetaion of the system; when they are terminated (for any reason), the system can no longer function.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000003, Process
Arg2: 86df97c0, Terminating object
Arg3: 86df990c, Process image file name
Arg4: 81aaa540, Explanatory message (ascii)

luafv.sys
Minidump File: C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini122707-01.dmp
Driver File Name: luafv.sys
Driver File Description: LUA File Virtualization Filter Driver
Driver File Version: 6.0.6000.16386 (vista_rtm.061101-2205)
Startup Manager "Name": "UAC File Virtualization"
Registry Key Path: "HKLM\System\CurrentCrontrolSet\Services\luafv"
Crash Description: SYSTEM_THREAM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address. Some common problems are exception code 0x8000000003. This means a hard coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted /NODEBUG.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 81cb5273, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 881a0a28, Exception Record Address
Arg4: 881a0724, Context Record Address

someone please help I do not know what to do and how to fix this problem, I work a lot with this laptop and would love that have it working as soon as possible. If anyone would please help me in solving this I would greatly appreciate it. I ran about 6 virus scanners and cleaned out anything I found, also ran various hardware tests and all hardware passed.

All three of those drivers belong to your Windows OS. How old is your HP? Is it still under warrenty? What specific hardware tests did you do? Here are some better definitions for your errors from auhma.org:

0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION

One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.

It seems that at this point the issue lies with Windows.

By the way, what security software are you using? Do you have more than one antivirus loaded?

I am using AVG antivirus, comodo and spybot so only 1 antivirus and 2 anti spyware. I have a company software that runs various scans, it boots into a blue screen and tests out all of the hardware, everything passed. I also ran about 7 of virus scans using this software I have (Macafee, Kaspersky, TrendMicro, etc...) and some small trojans and spyware came up and was removed by the programs.
My laptop is about a year and a month old, therefore 1 month outside of warranty. I called HP and they will not send me a recovery disc without a charge (I did not make one myself).
So pretty much I either pay for the disc and phone support or figure it out. Is there any free solution to these problems??

Is User Account Control (UAC) enabled?

If so, disable temporarilly and try running.

If not, enable and try running.

I hear what you are saying about Virus/Malware protection but the effected Windows modules make me suspect you have malware.

You may not have run the right Malware programs!

Please do the below!

DDS
D/L to Desktop: DDS by sUBs from one of these locations:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/sectools/sUBs/dds
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/dds.scr
http://www.forospyware.com/sUBs/dds

double click DDS.scr to run

When complete, DDS.txt will open.

Click Yes for Optional Scan.
Save both reports to your desktop.
DDS.txt
Attach.txt

Attach the contents of both logs back here.

Mike

I can't boot into windows so won't be able to install anything.
The software I have uses Kaspersky, Macafee, TrendMicro, Webroot programs, and about 6 other ones that I can't remember off the top of my head.
The scans found almost 200 infections (small trojans, spyware, malicious cookies, etc..) and removed them all but the system still does not boot.
Again the system goes thru the Windows screen and as soon as the desktop begins to load it restarts, this is in all modes.

I have 2gb's, 2 1gb sticks.
But the memory passed the hard drive tests/scans I ran with a company software I have along with all of the other components, only these 3 memory dumps showed up.
Do you guys think there is a solution to this besides paying for recovery discs?

Is there any way to resolve my problem thru command prompt or something? I don't think I can install any programs on my comp since I can't boot into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back