TechSpot 2X Giveaway: Winner announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations ken777, :grinthumb I hope you enjoy you new LED (wow :) ) Projector and Aten USB KVM

lucky smuck. We better not see you here with any hardware issues :D

And to member ET3D too, congratulations :grinthumb

Congratulations to both winners! I'm already looking forward to the next contest! Laptops are very nice prices.

Well done you 2! I wonder who the other 2 winners will be. I'm looking forward to trying out for the next one. Any of those would be extremely nice to have! TechSpot you guys are great giving us all the chance to win some of the latest Tech! :)

Congratulations for you both! I hope I still make into the next couple =)

I guess my picture didn't make it =/ had 20 lab computers on screens, took me 25 mins to power them all up and start the browsers with techspot homepage on them =(

Congrats all! I'm pleased to hear that 2 of the most active users were the winners.
But not all of the winner were announced yet. I'm patiently awaiting the results. ^_^

Congratulations for you both! I hope I still make into the next couple =)
I guess my picture didn't make it =/ had 20 lab computers on screens, took me 25 mins to power them all up and start the browsers with techspot homepage on them =(

Kiburuk, that's my bad. You and your 20 screens WERE counted for the drawing. While putting together the announcement post somehow I skipped your name (added to the max. screens stat now). This kind of mistakes are bound to happen as you will understand it was just me and excel entering contestants manually with their number of screens and then picking a random winner.

I think the participation was so high because there was a 5850 up for grabs, I know thats what I was gunning for and I'm sure a lot of other members had their eye on it as well.

Wow, nice prizes you guys had! Congratulations to the winners and TS for holding another awesome giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back