TechSpot giveaway results: And the winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then let me just be the second to congrat him/her, I hope that all the next prizes and contests are for worldwide audience as well, cause you have a site, which is viewed all around the globe and you should keep all your viewers involved...

I hope I win something as well, but chances are I won't though I am a very good participant, but I have never won any thing in any give away....

congrats treeski

is the winner of this contest eligible for the giveaways coming up..or one might wonder if treeski is looking at the 5850 with envy :p

Congratulations, treeski.

I'll second zaidpirwani's sentiment and hope that the next contests are also open worldwide.

Me wants 5850.

A little disappointed by the fact that i didn't win, but: Congratulations treeski! You made some good comments so i at least know that it didn't go to someone who didn't deserve it.
Next time i'll try harder ^_^ and maybe i'll win something.
BTW: All of the prizes listed in the article are for the next giveaway or are they for all of the contests this year.

Congratulations Treeski! I envy you big time haha =)

Keep this kind of things up Techspot, this things are the ones that makes differences.

@Puiu, for the next giveaway only. We have more prizes for the ones after that.

The next giveaway will have multiple winners, though the Radeon HD 5850 should represent for most the biggest prize. Um, wait, as it turns out the BenQ LED projector is a $700 value, so it's not that bad either!

Julio said:
@Puiu, for the next giveaway only. We have more prizes for the ones after that.

The next giveaway will have multiple winners, though the Radeon HD 5850 should represent for most the biggest prize. Um, wait, as it turns out the BenQ LED projector is a $700 value, so it's not that bad either!
700$? It's really expensive!! I read the article about it and it didn't appear to be that special (or at least not worth that much).
I'm going tfor one the following 3 prizes next time (not in this order): OCZ Neutrino DIY Netbook Barebones, ATI Radeon HD 5850, BenQ Joybee GP1 LED Mini Projector. The other 2 are also nice (they keyboard going for 130$ and the switch for 60-70$ -- correct me if i'm wrong). They would be a nice gift for my upcoming 21st birthday this month ^_^

Don't think about giveaways as a "big price", instead think of it as a pluss of being part of the community and participate.

Having giveaways or not I would still check the site daily for the updating news they have, big tech news.

kibaruk said:
Don't think about giveaways as a "big price", instead think of it as a pluss of being part of the community and participate.

Having giveaways or not I would still check the site daily for the updating news they have, big tech news.
I also checked everyday, but the giveaway was what made me register.
During half way of this giveaway i started to have fun commenting on the news articles and i'll continue doing it even without these prizes (but they are an nice bonus, don't you think so?).

Congrats!!!

Can't wait for the second giveaway! I'll be doing my best to win that one, prizes look gooood :)

Hello ...

Congratulations treeski!

make good use of the cool Acer Netbook ;)

Yes! another contest & the prizes are so cool ... this time i shall track it, well if still available to international members!

thank you techspot.

cheers!

p.s. i wonder how can some be disqualified or banned during such contest, mind explaining !?

Congrats treeski ! Lucky bastard ;) hehe , but im glad to see someone win the prize , just get the feeling of trying next time , but yet there is at least a little jealousy coming from most people ;)

I think the last giveaway made a lot of people register (including me) who were checking the site regularly but not really participating in the discussions, so great job there.

btw i would also like to how some people managed to get disqualified or even banned during this competition lol.

oh some guy posted 40 replies in a row, it was basically spam, and rediculous - things like that

Oh and here's Treeski! post in the competition thread:
Hey I'm game. I hope there are a lot of good news bits this week!
Let the comments begin :)
(btw, does this comment count? ;)
Yes Treeski!, it did count :D

Congrats treeski! Your luck is apparently better than mine. ;)

Wow, I'm surprised that only 10% of people posted 20 or more times. Any numbers on how many people posted at least 40 times? Please tell me I wasn't the only person posting like a madman!

Hey, thanks so much for the congratulations everyone. It makes the winning feel that much better! I don't think I have fully comprehended the fact that I've won, haha.

Thank you Techspot for hosting this giveaway and again for being the best, " independent computer technology publication"! I rely on Techspot for keeping me up to date on my tech news, and the forum community has solved several tech issues for me!

Also thank you to Acer for manufacturing (and providing?) the netbook. I look forward to getting good use out of it!

Annnd thank you to the Techspot community as a whole!

Thanks again everyone :)

Gratz treeski! And thanks to Techspot for putting together these give-aways.

"Free stuff is good." - a wise man.

Congratulations Treeski! I can't wait for the next giveaway- all those prizes look awesome- especially the 5850 and the mini projector. By "the rules will be announced," does that mean it will be a sort of a contest? I'm itching in anticipation:p

bastard!!! j/k. just jealous...

cant wait for the next prizes. personally, i would like the projector or the 5850.. haha

good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back