TechSpot Weekly: GTX 460 SLI and Mafia II performance

By Julio Franco
Aug 23, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. First things first, thank you everyone who has contacted us for the news writer positions we posted about last week. If you haven't heard back from us yet, don't worry, we are just starting to send out emails today. Response about the job openings has overcome our expectations with several high quality applicants on file, we feel honored to have you as our readers in the first place.

Read the whole story
  2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,493   +304

I bet its Matthew DeCarlo who is getting Married! and the Honeymoon will be in South Korea :p
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,333   +381

Naw, I don't think it's Matthew. I'll bet it's Julio and the wedding will be in Brazil. ;)
  4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,289   +262

I bet on Julio in Jamaica.
  5. edison5do

edison5do Newcomer, in training Posts: 239

I bet on Matthew..
  6. Jos

Jos TechSpot Staff Posts: 2,066   +63 Staff Member

You would have been right three years ago :D
  7. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,493   +304

Maybe its Jos that is getting married, and the honeymoon is at Hamsterdam for a bit of Prostitution :p
  8. Jos

Jos TechSpot Staff Posts: 2,066   +63 Staff Member

Yep, getting married a couple of Saturdays from now on September 4th (the wedding definitely won't be nearly as geeky as in the photos above, though :D). My honeymoon plans are actually not set in stone yet, but there's a chance I'll be moving to France for a year shortly after getting married, so we'll see.

@Burty your idea of a honeymoon is quite peculiar man, to say the least, but I'll take it as a suggestion... I'll just have to steer clear of club vandersexxx :haha:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.