TechSpot

TechSpot Weekly: Let's get this thing started!

By Julio Franco
Jul 26, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Because we want you to start every week on a high note, we bring you 'TechSpot Weekly' a new feature meant to give you an overview of what's going on the site behind scenes, the latest updates from our community, and mention in advance what's hot in tech during the coming week. Random thoughts and points of view will make an appearance as well. TS Weekly is a recognition to the community that revolves around this site, both on and off of it.

Read the whole story

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,498   +306

Very Nice Julio! Nice to get into work and read something like this :)

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,552   +97

Nice idea, good way to include the community in the workings of TS :)

4. Cueto_99

Cueto_99 TS Enthusiast Posts: 247   +12

I think this is a great idea, an overview of what's comming every week, nice feature, keep it up Techspot! my first spot for technology news!

5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,316   +268

Yeah - I like it. And it gets posted early enough that it's here when I get into work.

6. GonchuB

GonchuB TS Rookie Posts: 19

Like (y). Very good news mashup.

7. ElShotte

ElShotte TS Enthusiast Posts: 166

Don't know if you guys noticed, but a new Login system has already been implemented. Now you can go back to the page you were viewing instead of the home page which is way more convenient. Great job Julio, rock on brother!

8. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,349   +398

Good stuff - as always thanks for the site and the upgrades.

9. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Topic Starter Posts: 6,540   +321

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this first post of TS Weekly updates, we will certainly keep them coming.

@ElShotte, that's right we put live a new revision of our login system last night. I wasn't going to mention it until next Monday, but you beat me to it. So far it's been working wonderfully.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.