Very well done, but i'll stick to traditional methods and newegg customer reviews.
this is a great idea for a great website like techspot
So the deals section doesn't exist? How do you check the recent deals with the product finder?
Product Finder seems like a good idea it just needs a chance to mature. What happened to the Daily Deal page?
awesome thanks you techspot
Sorry for that, we will reincorporate our daily deals page later today.
Thanks for all the feedback thus far.
First bug report: When you choose filters (price and rating for me), it works great for the first page, but not for later pages. Also, if I click on a product and then back out of it my filters are gone. Interesting addition to your fine site though!
Add product specs ^^.
This an excelente feature, keep up the good work TechSpot
step in the right direction
was looking in the monitor section and find that there is doubling reviews from different reviewers (LG Flatron W2261V)
probably its a copy/paste but should be avoided
* The Hot Deals page is back, now available from the "Extras" menu, here's a shortcut just in case:
* Many of you are asking for advanced filters (screen size in monitors, etc.), which would be great to have and we might work on that eventually, but for now we wanted to launch solid with a handful of good features that will let you research specific products and narrow down on categories using the current filters.
* We will start filtering out duplicate reviews more aggressively pretty soon.
* Product specs may be added soon, we are still debating if they are worth having.
* Pagination + filters are not working right now, we will fix that very soon.
Sort by price is very needed !
This can be discussed but at least a link to the manufacturer site pages giving the specs is a must.
Portal an 89?! How could you?
Oh wow this is a really nice addition to a site I go to everyday lol Awesome job!
Awesome... thanks TS
This looks great TechSpot!
You're joking right? Noobegg reviews are a joke.
Might wanna keep up with the smartphone section. I just bought the G2x and in the product review up here, a con is it running Froyo and not Gingerbread...this is no longer accurate. Hopefully some people would be smart enough to actually do research, in which they would find this out, but when listing stuff like this, best to keep it up to date. At least that's how I feel. Might be kind of hard for y'all to keep up with everything like that, lol.
Needs a headphones review place.
@tacobfm, do you mean something like this?
Headphone/Headset reviews: http://www.techspot.com/products/headsets/
Really cool feature, especially for less tech-savvy people.
Would be nice if you could sort the results, however.
I've noticed you don't have trackballs listed anywhere, even under the mice section. Why are their no ascending and descending options for sorting by price/score? It seems like they are all just thrown at a list without a thought for organization....