Votes: 11 84.6%
  • SOSO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUCKS, throw it away

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought Id ask U all what do u think about this setup, Ive reached my budget so more cant be spent, but if you think I should change companies or change some stuff without spending more money please give me your input, it can be positive too.

Here she goes:
CD: COMBO DRIVE (16X DVD-ROM & 52x32x52 CD-RW) [+19] (BLACK COLOR [+0])

CPU: (800Mhz FSB) Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU @ 3.2GHZ 1MB w/ Hyper Threading [+124]

FAN: INTEL CERTIFIED CPU FAN & HEATSINK + 3 EXTRA CASE FANS [+9]

FLOPPY: 1.44 MB FLOPPY DRIVE [+0] (BLACK COLOR [+0])

HDD: Seagate 80GB 7200RPM Serial ATA 150 8MB Cache [+10]

MOTHERBOARD: *(DDR400-800MHz FSB)ASUS P4P800-E DELUXE I865PE AGP8X DUAL DDR w/AUD,USB2,LAN

MEMORY: 1024 MB (512MBx2) PC3200 400MHz Dual Channel DDR

MONITOR: (MUTILCOLOR) ViewSonic® VA720 17inch TFT LCD

NETWORK: ONBOARD 10/100 NETWORK CARD [+0]

SOUND: 3D WAVE ON-BOARD 5.1 SOUND CARD [+0]

TEMP: COOLERMASTER Musketeer System Dynamics Detector [+49] (SILVER COLOR)

VIDEO: ATI RADEON 9800 PRO 256MB DDR AGP 8X W/ TV-OUT & DVI

I voted "Pretty good".

The reason I chose "Pretty good" is because nothing listed is really the "best of the best", but still very good and excellent in some cases. Perhaps if you had a P4 3.6GHz, a Radeon x800 and a 400GB SATA drive.. Now that's BAD ***! ;)

Some high points include 1GB of memory (nicely done!) and a very fast 3.2GHz P4. But the integrated sound card should really be replaced with something decent (like an Audigy). 80GB is usually enough storage space for most people, the stock cooling should be sufficient and the DVD combo drive is a nice touch.

Before you purchase, you should cross check the prices you have with www.newegg.com. You might find better deals there. If you are already pretty close to newegg prices, then you are doing well for sure. :)

At the price of DVD-RWs now I don't see why you don't have one in there. I voted pretty good as well.

lol, Looks like all "Pretty Good"s to me.

What manufacturer's site is that off of? Anyone who needs ("needs" as in is willing to spend that much money) a computer as fast as that should know how to build one themselves, IMHO.

But overall a very good computer for the price. You could save money, and thus get some faster or better components if you built it yourself though, by ordering the parts off Newegg.

how about this...

for $1200usd........includes shipping worldwide............brand new.

Attachments

• alienware.txt
    906 bytes · Views: 8
ebay

so you take a chance, or, you don't. london based. fed ex delivered. only wire transfer or money gram. i'm having a hard time believing it. but, negotiating terms as we speak. says limited to units he still has in stock, 5 day full refund return policy.....if, you get the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back