TechSpot

TES V: Skyrim... My Little Pony mod

By dividebyzero
Jan 19, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Truly mental

2. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 642   +118

The sound they make is ssooo creepy.

3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,373   +289

That is so twisted I don't even know where to start.

4. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,691   +337

I guess you haven't been to http://www.reddit.com/r/clopclop (Site itself is fine, many links though are NSFW).

6. LNCPapa

How about a thread talking about the current Skyrim mods we're using? Since these are always changing it might be a good place to keep up with tools to make your Skyrim look/run better and help find out about better mods than the ones we're already using. I'll start one this evening if no one else has started one up yet!

BTW - I'm addicted to modding my Skyrim. I've actually spent more time modding it than playing it.

7. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Topic Starter Posts: 4,970   +739

Sounds like a good idea. I don't play Skyrim ( not really an RPG kind of guy) but have thoroughly enjoyed modding games (esp GTA III / VC / SA / IV, STALKER)...there's an added sense of fulfilment in making models, script modding- or simply adding/customizing someone elses mod etc (and its resultant effects/playthrough) that playing the vanilla game doesn't offer.

8. LNCPapa

OMG - I'll never be able to look at My Little Pony the same way again. My younger daughter makes me watch that cartoon with her.

9. ssj4sunny

ssj4sunny TS Rookie

That is AWESOME. I can never take dragons (ponys) seriously..now

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.