The Best PC Games (You Should Be Playing)

Pfff nothing at all to buy for so long now
All online crap and really none of these made me think I want to try it.
5 years have passed and all I saw was so called fixed old games and crappy games I do not care about at all.
Especially as there are no real new games in strategy it is all the same and boring
So no need for any new GPU at all, as there is nothing what needs a new card
My old games got screwed by so called improvements and re-releases which in all cases destroyed the fun.
So no old games to play because they got destroyed by updates nor can I find new games which actually am worth looking at.
I guess its time for me to find another hobby to spend my free time.

Anyone checked out the Steam ratings on BF2042? "mostly negative" and after trying to play the game for a decent amount of time I gotta say, it's an absolute sh*t show.

Anyone checked out the Steam ratings on BF2042? "mostly negative" and after trying to play the game for a decent amount of time I gotta say, it's an absolute sh*t show.
I used to like BF series, but stopped playing them many years back. EA is basically just milking the series, and I don't feel a lot of work has actually gone into each subsequent release. So much so that BF2042 loses even the single player campaign to cut out the work required, and focusing only on the multiplayer aspect of it. Considering there are so many multiplayer shooters out there, another title don't interest me as much nowadays.

Pfff nothing at all to buy for so long now
All online crap and really non of these made me think I want to try it.
5 years has paste and all I saw was so called fixed old games and crappy games I do not care about at all.
Especially as there are no real new games in strategy it is all the same and boring
So no need for any new GPU at all, as there is nothing what needs a new card
My old games got screwed by so called improvements and re-releases which in all cases destroyed the fun.
So no old games to play because they got destroyed by updates nor can I find new games which actually am worth looking at.
I guess its time for me to find another hobby to spend my free time.
Ghostrunner is really good.

In a new prebuilt pc
rofl, lmao
I saw a friend do that, he was complaing ghostrunner ran so bad :D
He asked me to take a look what was wrong, no surprise found a 3 year old gpu in it which was not even able to run modern games....
Make sure to buy from a place where you clearly see what they put in before order or ask a friend before buy if you do know nothing about hardware ;)

So much so that BF2042 loses even the single player campaign to cut out the work required, and focusing only on the multiplayer aspect of it.
This makes it all the more embarrassing, they had three? four? Studios working on BF2042 and absolutely no campaign to develop and they still couldn't produce anything decent.

EA should be ashamed of themselves really, it's in an appalling state.

I don't agree on GTA V especially the Online part: the game is very unwelcoming for new players, when you enter sessions with experienced players you have no chance of advancing anything.

These lists only have big popular (& bad) games, it's like a audiophile listening to lady gaga. try Dishonored & Wolfenstein reboot, maybe not so small sure but actually good.

Can we please please please get over the FPS? It's a game format that is 30 years old and still half of all games are FPS. Try something new please.

Thanks for the list and the variety. So many lists like this are just 4 medieval or fantasy based RPGs, 3 medieval or fantasy based MMORPGs, and one each weird indie game, JRPG, and a shooter.

No mention of Hellblade which just got enhanced with raytracing and dlss/fsr. If you haven't already played it its not a bad option especially for $7 and change on steam currently.
Just installed Red dead redemption 2 but the game crashed on me 3 times both on Vulkan and Dx12 unfortunately you can't manually save your progress and the crashes are random even if you pass the in-game benchmarks. Anyone have a similar experience. I'm am running the optimized setting via GeForce experience as well as well as update drivers and no overclocking.

Update tweaking settings and capping frames to 60 helped.

Last edited:
Back