The Best PC Games (You Should Be Playing)

I jumped bak to the Guild Wars 2 after recent expansion. It is suprising how good experience it is - I recommend to spend some time there, if you like a commitment - free mmo you can play as a single player;) (commitment mode possible if someone needs it).
From upcoming games, still waiting for Cyberpunk dlc and Cities Skyllnes 2.

I dont like turn-based games ; already played all Mass Effect games - so no need of Starfield ; played Dead Space the original . So , that list doesnt work for me . The last game I played is Forza Horizon 5 and now replaying Crysis 2 for N-th time - I love this game . if someone hasn't played it yet , it s good to try it .

Last edited:
I'm glad you have Jagged Alliance 3 on here. It's got almost no promotion (provided you weren't already a fan of the series from back in the 90s and was following it) and is truly a hidden gem.

Love Vampire Survivors, I wonder if it would be as popular if it weren't for the steam deck, in all the steam deck forums it was THE GAME to get, and the first one I bought specifically for it.
Onto Starfield now, have Dredge in my library ready to play when I get time. BG3 and Tchia on my wishlist!

I am still playing Vermitide 2. The amount of content they put in this game is insane, since last month's PC games list article they dropped a few more free maps again and Sienna the fire mage is getting a new hero as necromancer. The amount of out of pocket costs for the entire game's content far exceeds probably all those games combined in terms of replayability roi imo. Plus the top challenges like Cataclysm twitch challenge and Deeds will likely challenge the best gamers out there for a 4 way coop pve; that 99% of gamers will probably not last 5 minutes surviving from what I am seeing. So if you want a great challenge and are bored with $70 ten hour playthroughs with brain dead ai definitely give Vermitide 2 a chance.

I got Vampire Survivors for my ROG Ally because of all of the Steam review love, and it is surprisingly satisfying. It's like a digital version of popping bubble wrap.

This page just convinces me games were far more unique+ ago. Nothing truly innovative here compared to TES II, OFP, Deus Ex, Doom, Steel Panthers, 7 COG, or even Fable 1&2.

Jagged Alliance 3
Similar: XCOM 2, Wasteland 3, Silent Storm

Don't you dare to mention that anomaly with real turn based classics. XCOM 2 is casualized BS that pollutes turn based genre. It's just not "turn based" if normal units can fire OR reload once per turn but super dude can shoot 20 times and reload 3 times per turn.

Some examples here (these didn't use Gunslinger (shot every enemy once) but who gives a **** because single soldier kills everything even without it).

Turn based "tactics" 🤦‍♂️:bomb:"(y) (Y)"

Apex Legends - used to play it but it's just way too hard... like if it knew I just had experience in a go-kart barely able to drive, Apex would be like - I am going to enter you in rounds only with professional Formula 1 drivers, OK?

Son has a phrase for it - "full of sweats"

Baldur's Gate is really really worth it. Since RDR2, finally I found a game worth paying for. I spent 20hours in 4 days without even noticing it

Jagged Alliance 3
Similar: XCOM 2, Wasteland 3, Silent Storm

Don't you dare to mention that anomaly with real turn based classics. XCOM 2 is casualized BS that pollutes turn based genre. It's just not "turn based" if normal units can fire OR reload once per turn but super dude can shoot 20 times and reload 3 times per turn.

Some examples here (these didn't use Gunslinger (shot every enemy once) but who gives a **** because single soldier kills everything even without it).

Turn based "tactics" 🤦‍♂️:bomb:"(y) (Y)"
I had tons of fun with wasteland 3, next on my list are baldur's gate 3, aliens: dark descent and jagged alliance 3.
dunno if that's gonna be this year tho, doing rdr2 100% completion re-run atm.

I just wanted to say, I've been playing Starship Troopers Extermination, it's in early access, but it's a whole lot of fun.

I dont like turn-based games ; already played all Mass Effect games - so no need of Starfield ; played Dead Space the original . So , that list doesnt work for me . The last game I played is Forza Horizon 5 and now replaying Crysis 2 for N-th time - I love this game . if someone hasn't played it yet , it s good to try it .
Tried Far Cry 2?

Been playing the original Carmageddon and Thief I&II fan missions, both with controller, both one of my fav games since they came out.

Back