The Best PC Monitors: Choices for Content Creators, Gamers, Office Productivity, and Enthusiasts

I am interested in a 4K or higher, pitch blacks, the best HDR available, not curved, and 30 to 32".

Suggestions would help me out.

I am interested in a 4K or higher, pitch blacks, the best HDR available, not curved, and 30 to 32".

Give this guide a read through:

Edit: As you didn't specify your budget constraints, check out some of the alternatives in the Content Creation section of this thread's guide.

Give this guide a read through:

Edit: As you didn't specify your budget constraints, check out some of the alternatives in the Content Creation section of this thread's guide.

Thank you! I'm currently on a Dell 3007WFP and really enjoy the 16:10 aspect ratio. I love the Apple displays but dislike Mac and want it to work with PC fully. An OLED sounds like the right tech. 60hz is fine. I do game, but picture quality is priority, but the OLEDs are all really TVs with their size. Maybe I have to wait for smaller OLEDs?

"Gaming monitors at 4K have quickly gone from niche to something that you should seriously consider as your next display."

This made me laugh. Thanks.

Thank you! I'm currently on a Dell 3007WFP and really enjoy the 16:10 aspect ratio. I love the Apple displays but dislike Mac and want it to work with PC fully. An OLED sounds like the right tech. 60hz is fine. I do game, but picture quality is priority, but the OLEDs are all really TVs with their size. Maybe I have to wait for smaller OLEDs?
There are 27” and 32” OLED monitors. None are what you would call cheap, of course, but LG’s Ultrafine line of 4K models are worth a look:

My 32:9 Neo G9 is by far my favorite technology purchase of the past 5 years. I typically don't push it too hard on others because of the price, but lately sale pricing is approaching what you'd pay for two good 16:9 monitors anyway.

Anyway as someone who long thought the form factor and the curve were needless gimmicks until I finally started using one myself - options along these lines are worth considering.

Can't believe the LG 32GP950 wasn't mentioned in this article. 165Hz, high colour gamut better than the Dell or Gigabyte, HDR1000, 4K and 32", great for gaming and content. For the price it's the best choice IMO if you do both. Sure it's only edge lighting, but it doesn't cost $3000+.

Last edited:

R-tings tests them. I picked the one they recommended.
I also used Samsung G series for few days, and it also felt good.

Back