The "trophy points" thing...?

Zen

Not that I'm looking for more points here, but I noticed something a bit curious when looking at all the awards or trophy points things in the list, why aren't trophy points awarded for being a "Paladin"? I'm just curious here and please trust me, I am not looking for any quick points here, just a little curious, that's all!

Honestly, because that aspect of the upgrade has barely been touched. There are plans to make more use of the trophy points (which probably won't even be called "trophy points" anymore). The current milestones are just the start, but obviously bug fixes and usability tweaks take precedence. I'm sure there will be announcements on everything when the time is right :).

The trophy "You searcher! We were here all along" doesn't seem to be working. I've 'arrived' twice into Techspot through Google and nothing's happened.

The trophy "You searcher! We were here all along" doesn't seem to be working. I've 'arrived' twice into Techspot through Google and nothing's happened.

I was a bit curious to see if this would work, I tried to come at TechSpot through both Yahoo search and Google search engines and nothing happened for me as well, so Benny don't feel all that bad, your not the only one. :)

I don't know if it's meant to, but the Trophies list doesn't seem to include various grades such as Guru, Evangelist, Chancellor, Paladin etc. So where are these to be found? I remember in the previous board version they were clearly explained.

Like I said, that whole aspect of the upgrade has barely been touched. The user ranks haven't changed from the last board and they're visible on the same page (though this isn't as easy to find as it could be -- again, this part of the forum will be improved soon enough). I don't mean to dissuade feedback on the trophies/titles and so on, but almost any question along the lines of "hey, why isn't this finished/better/working yet?" will get the same answer: it's being worked on :).

Thanks Matthew for the quick reply, the hard-to-find link, but especially for doing the good work on the board.

We await completion of the work; please inform us when this is accomplished, so that we can proceed to make suggestions.

The "Socialite" trophy points doesn't seem to add on my points. It's not a big of a deal, but that's a shame if I didn't get rewarded after all the minimal efforts.. :(

SCRATCH THAT: Got awarded a "Socialite" after ten seconds. Weird.. :confused:

I didn't get the 2 points(though the number of likes increased), after my post got liked in the "best free antivirus software" thread.:(

I didn't get the 2 points(though the number of likes increased), after my post got liked in the "best free antivirus software" thread.:(
It's not 2 points for everytime someone likes your comment. It's 2 points for the first time someone likes one of your comments. I noticed you have been awarded 2 points for your first like received.

I got it! But I did receive two alerts for your reply.I guess that is being worked upon as Matthew assured us in the comments.:)

Back