Tornadoes in Minneapolis

red1776

We just has an outbreak of tornadoes here. This is what the sky looked like right before the first one dropped.
This is out my front door. (here is the missing 'e' for the thread title:p)

The_calm.jpg

Those are some sexy Cumulus mammatus ey?

One more

The_Calm_III.jpg

What's MPLS?
Some condensed version of Minneapolis ?? or a place with a city ordinance against vowels?

BTW: Nice pics. Hope no one was hurt.
BTW#2: Getting ahead of yourself aren't you (timestamp)

Its the internationally accepted abbr for Minneapolis!...so there

I have not heard on any fatalities as of yet.
Thank you,
...and 2012 is part of my new business moniker, or will be when the paperwork/search is complete..... which is odd, because I am usually a year behind.....and 3,2,1...(remember I set this one up for ya Chef) :)

Pretty awesome pictures there sir. The second one is especially cool with the light coming through the tree. I'm glad to hear everyone's alright.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you wanted the title updated, but I plugged an e in tornadoes and spelled out Minneapolis. :) I can always put the vowel-less abomination back.

Pretty awesome pictures there sir. The second one is especially cool with the light coming through the tree. I'm glad to hear everyone's alright.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you wanted the title updated, but I plugged an e in tornadoes and spelled out Minneapolis. :) I can always put the vowel-less abomination back.

(here is the missing 'e' for the thread title)

Haha, I was hoping a mod would see the above :)

Secondly, thank you, and everyone is accounted for...

...and by the way..MPLS is the recognized abbr for Minneapolis Dammit! :p:haha:

What's MPLS?
Some condensed version of Minneapolis ?? or a place with a city ordinance against vowels?

I will get you a list of what isn't regulated in the peoples Republic of Minnesota...the list is shorter.

Back