Tornadoes in Minneapolis

By red1776
May 10, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. We just has an outbreak of tornadoes here. This is what the sky looked like right before the first one dropped.
    This is out my front door. (here is the missing 'e' for the thread title:p)

Those are some sexy Cumulus mammatus ey?

One more

2. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,891   +1,258

What's MPLS?
    Some condensed version of Minneapolis ?? or a place with a city ordinance against vowels?

BTW: Nice pics. Hope no one was hurt.
    BTW#2: Getting ahead of yourself aren't you (timestamp)
  3. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Topic Starter Posts: 5,219   +157

Its the internationally accepted abbr for Minneapolis! there

I have not heard on any fatalities as of yet.
    Thank you,
    ...and 2012 is part of my new business moniker, or will be when the paperwork/search is complete..... which is odd, because I am usually a year behind.....and 3,2,1...(remember I set this one up for ya Chef) :)
  4. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 5,261   +92

Pretty awesome pictures there sir. The second one is especially cool with the light coming through the tree. I'm glad to hear everyone's alright.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you wanted the title updated, but I plugged an e in tornadoes and spelled out Minneapolis. :) I can always put the vowel-less abomination back.
  5. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Topic Starter Posts: 5,219   +157

Haha, I was hoping a mod would see the above :)

Secondly, thank you, and everyone is accounted for...

...and by the way..MPLS is the recognized abbr for Minneapolis Dammit! :p:haha:

I will get you a list of what isn't regulated in the peoples Republic of Minnesota...the list is shorter.