Toshiba laptop constantly reboots

CPU: toshiba satellite C655-s5060
Motherboard: [FONT=Arial]MAIN BOARD; GL40; DDRIII[/FONT]
Ram Speed, size and #sticks: 3gb
GPU: [LEFT][FONT=Arial]Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M[/FONT][/LEFT]
PSU (do not leave this out): [LEFT][FONT=Arial]65W (19V 3.42A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input[/FONT][/LEFT]

Here it is on the website: http://us.toshiba.com/computers/laptops/satellite/C650/C655-S5060

I was just sitting on the couch on my desktop, doing nothing (You know that distraction thing that happens where you're on the computer but you're watching TV? Yea) but watching TV, Then it just shuts down. I try to turn it back on but it goes like this:

Boot Screen-->The underscore at the top left-->Boot Screen--> And it repeats.

It worked fine with no problems, I didn't install any "mal-programs", I was just sitting there watching TV and this happens. I tried removing the RAM and running it, didn't work. I tried a recovery disk and I get the unexpected problem: ox800700b7. I have many important files on here that I hope I didn't lose. Any suggestions? Please and thank you.

"Boot Screen-->The underscore at the top left-->Boot Screen--> And it repeats"... This indicates that the hard drive has failed. You can have it removed and put aside, while you have a new hard drive installed and Windows re-installed. After the laptop is up and running again, you can place the old laptop drive in an external USB case and attach it to the working laptop to attempt to retrieve any data

Back