Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Horst.gen @_@

By kirchwasser
Jan 3, 2007
  1. Hi, Ive been having the setup.exe & autorun.inf problem aswell... Can you please help me.

Ive been trying several methods ive seen at other forums but the two files seem to always come back =(
  2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

3. D3xter

D3xter TS Rookie

4. kirchwasser

kirchwasser TS Rookie Topic Starter

Actually im using Kasperky Yah it does remove the setup.exe but not the thing that causes it to comeback.

Thx though :)

I might be able to try the removing instructions this weekend, im still busy school. :)
  5. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

6. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Before you do any cleaning to your system, though, please read this thread. Depending on what your system is use for, it is a better idea to reformat if it is infected. If after reading that thread you decide to clean your system, follow the link that tomrca and I gave earlier and post fresh HJT and AVG logs as attachments into this thread.

Cheers :)

This thread is for the use of kirchwasser only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in the Security and the Web forum.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.