tss2348_.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightweight

can anybody tell me what this means? this error pops up everytime i start the computer (winxp).

thank you!thank you!thank you!

hey thanks for the speedy reply. will try to gothrough all the steps. i have spybot s&d already, as ive been trying to do some repairing the best i can. those guys at best buy (the geek squad) were trying to charge an arm and a leg to fix my computer. figure i'll ask around first before paying for services. thanks much again.

any recommendations on a great firewall?

yep, a guinness sounds good right now.

How about filling in your PC-specs under 'User Profile', top left on any page?

Good free firewalls are available from Agnitum Outpost, Kerio, Sygate and Zonelabs (in MY order of preference).
Paid for Firewalls: Agnitum Outpost is very hard to beat.

Changing a harddrive will only have an effect if it is a faster drive than what you have right now. Bigger is not necessarily better. Try to keep at least 15% free space at all times. Regular chkdsk and defrag also help, as does emptying the Temp directories, temp. Internet Files cache from whatever browser, uninstall what you don't use and/or need.
What do you mean by resetting your computer, pressing the reset button does nothing, other than perhaps get you out of a BSOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back