Unbelievable BSOD

OK so I have a major problem with my pc... its just insane.
I have now temporary windows 8 enterprise 32-bit but before that I had windows vista because...
On windows vista EXTREME edition that version I have very rare bsod problems only a few in a month and its bearable somehow but with any other windows... like any other windows its getting bsod most of the time with the code 0x08E on windows 7 or on windows xp machine_check_excepton...

my specs:

Gigabyte mb ga-m61sme-s2 rev.2x
Asus Amd 6670 1gb ddr5
kingston 2gb ram + 1gb transcend 800mhz
amd phenom x4 9500 2.20ghz

Attachments

• 090912-14757-01.zip
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
HALMACPI.DLL has to do with your hard drive. What is your hard drives make and model? Are you saying that you get BSOD's on many different versions of Windows? This points to a definite hardware or bios setting problem. You also show 2 different memory types. It is not wise to mix memory. It often leads to computer instability

HALMACPI.DLL has to do with your hard drive. What is your hard drives make and model? Are you saying that you get BSOD's on many different versions of Windows? This points to a definite hardware or bios setting problem. You also show 2 different memory types. It is not wise to mix memory. It often leads to computer instability
ok so I have hitachi hard 320gb drive with 2 partitions, yes I get bsods on many different versions of windows I tried like over 20 versions still bsod appears, I dont know about the bios I had latest bios update but it was beta update (in my case F5b) so the bsod had still appeared so I returned the previous full release (F4) but no luck.. still appears, and the memory I think its not because I had that mentioned above 2gb kingston ram and while having it I still had the bsod so I think it leaves me the hard drive problem

Back