TechSpot

Unknown virus or hacker slowing/wrecking my computer

By HeeGee
Jul 14, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My computer has been slowing down quite alot lately and not to sure why but I think it's a virus or something. I really just need some help. Here is my hijack this log file. I also have an Acer Aspire 6920G with Acer empowering technology and they don't seem to start up anymore. I'm not to sure if whatever is stuffin up my computer is effecting this aswell but if anyone has any info about it please help. I get this error

Framework.Launcher.exe - Application Error
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click OK to terminate the application.

Also for my Acer VCM

AcerVCM.exe - Application Error
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click OK to terminate the application.

I probably have more acer errors like that but those are the ones that come up more often. Please help me if anyone can.

Here is my Hijack This log.

Attached Files:

2. D3CRYPTM4ST3R

D3CRYPTM4ST3R TS Rookie Posts: 62

Hi there,

Download a 30-days trial version of ESET nod32 http://www.eset.com/download/free_trial_download_int.php . And sweep your drives . I had such a problem on my HP laptop and solved it . If NOD32 was unsuccessful then post back i have a second solution ( but it its more rough so you better sweep your drives by NOD32 at first)!!

3. strategic

strategic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,274

Uninstall/disable any antivirus software you have and run this:
    http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html
    Uninstall your AVG, it's wasting your time. Avira or Avast is far better.
    Post all your logs when done.
    You'll be impressed :cool:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.