Unreal Hud Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadanman2k1

Hello all! I was playing UT the other night, I got done with one game and switched to another server (i was on the Internet) and the HUD dissappeared for some strange reason. Can someone help me plz. I have a 64MB Geforce 2MX400 3d card. I just downloaded the new drivers but to no avail. I was hoping you guys could help me out. Thank you i advance! :eek:

Like Cucumber said - you should have patch 436 and also the Bonus Packs (at least 1 & 4) to play UT online without hassles.
Still sounds a little strange though. Is the hud still missing? Or was it missing during that particular game only? If the latter it could have been some kind of mod, although I don't know of any completely hudless mod. Hm. If the former you'll find the settings for the hud under Options>Preferences>Hud: check if the Show Hud option is on. But you already knew that perhaps.

Originally posted by thadanman2k1
The missing hud only happens in Multiplayer, if that helps. I hope I don't have to uninstall/ reinstall.:confused:

Hm. So you're saying that the HUD disappeared when connecting to a server and it still is missing when you play online? But not offline? And neither patch nor checking the Show HUD option helps? If so - I have no idea what's going on and, yes, I would recommend a reinstall. ;)

Hey all! Strangely the HUD reappeared this morning when I played! LOL That was unexpected. Well thanks for all your concern.:grinthumb :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back