Urgent help recovering all my files

:(:cold_sweat:?I badly need your help friends and mentors how could I be able to recover all my files even my videos were all formatted to see_read_me files...Please help me open my files from its original format.
GOT formatted BY RANSOMWARE.PNG

Attachments

• Read_Me.txt
    940 bytes · Views: 2
  • GOT formatted BY RANSOMWARE.PNG
    GOT formatted BY RANSOMWARE.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 2
Your computer is infected with ransomware. You will be able to get rid of it, but you won't be able to de-encrypt all those files - and I do not recommend that you following the instructions in the text and pay any money.

Those files are gone for good, I'm afraid. To protect any future files, invest in a good antivirus program and use Malwarebytes too:

Yep....I agree with neeyik but you can hang on to the drive since decryption has been possible when researchers get a hold of the ransomware and figure out how to help you.

Your computer is infected with ransomware. You will be able to get rid of it, but you won't be able to de-encrypt all those files - and I do not recommend that you following the instructions in the text and pay any money.

Those files are gone for good, I'm afraid. To protect any future files, invest in a good antivirus program and use Malwarebytes too:

Can’t he change the format of the files or you can’t? Just curious

Can’t he change the format of the files or you can’t? Just curious
Read this:

Unless the person has the relevant knowledge, software, time, and experience with de-encrypting files, there's zero chance of it happening. Even if all those aspects are met, the chances of recovery are slim.

Back