As featured in:
Malwarebytes 3 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete. Malwarebytes 3 combines all of our malware-fighting technology—anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program that scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
Protects you from advanced threats
Detects and removes malware in real-time with advanced anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit technology. Scans for the newest and most dangerous threats automatically, so you’re protected without having to even think about it.
Protects your files from being locked and held for ransom
Stops unknown and known ransomware with proprietary next-gen technology that works proactively to shield your files. This is a powerful, complete defense that blocks ransomware, and not a simple decryption tool. So you’re protected from tomorrow’s “Ransomware Attack!” headlines today.
Prevents your programs from being used against you
Wraps your browser and software programs in four layers of defense, stopping attacks that use vulnerabilities in those programs to infect your computer.
Protects you from fake and infected websites
Detects and prevents contact with fake websites and malicious links. You are proactively protected from downloading malware, hacking attempts, and infected advertising. Worried about wandering into a “bad” Internet neighborhood? Now you don’t have to be.
Scans faster, scans smarter
Lightning-fast Hyper Scan mode targets only the threats that are currently active. Faster analysis. Still gets results. Run a scan in the background while you boot up your favorite game. It's done by the time you're ready to play.
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you don’t have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
macOS updated to 188.8.131.527
- Improved remediation for shortcuts and tasks
- Added better handling for heavily infected systems to streamline detection & remediation
- Continued improvements to overall protection, detection and remediation
- Added Notification Center for easy access to most recent real-time block notifications (NOTE: you will see this in dashboard header, but currently it won't display for first time until after a real-time block event has occurred)
- Added category to website blocked notification to show the reason why site was blocked
- Improved report design for better usability
- Added device name to My Account screen in preparation to sync with My Account portal
- Updated the API used to interact with Windows Action/Security Center
- Changed the 'Recover if missed by' setting for Scheduled Scans to be enabled by default for new scans
- Numerous other user interface and copy improvements
- Fixed issue where files did not save properly with anti-ransomware enabled
- Fixed issue where notifications could stack so you might see multiple versions of same message
- Fixed issue where Beta opt in setting would not honor Restore Defaults
- Updated the 7-Zip library to the latest version, v.18.01
- Improved upgrade process from earlier versions of Malwarebytes
- Continued improvements to driver operation and management
- Fixed several crashes, including a blue screen related to Web Protection
- Addressed other miscellaneous defects
Recent Malwarebytes news
Apps similar to Malwarebytes 18
Keep your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware updated, even if offline.
AdwCleaner is a tool that deletes Adware/Toolbar/PUP/Hijacker.
Detects and removes the most complex and deepest spyware and malware