TechSpot

Verizon Lumia 928 pictured, OLED screen and thinner body rumored

By Matthew
Apr 8, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. A leaked image has revealed a variant of the Nokia Lumia 920 for Verizon. Uploaded by Twitter user @evleaks, the picture includes front and back shots of the device, which looks similar to the Lumia 920 that launched through AT&T...

Read more

2. veLa

veLa TS Booster Posts: 530   +88

Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome and I'd love for Windows phone to do well, but I keep wanting androids because they have a huge community and a lot of apps.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,352   +808

I like it, it's nice. Although top tier phones are generally a waste of money in my opinion. You can get just as good an experience from a good mid range phone. I wouldn't mind a Windows phone myself but I'll stick with Android for the time being.

4. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,715   +89

Verizon Wireless just upgraded my 2012
    Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

G LTE (Thin Case) to Jelly Bean 4.1.2. Dual Core CPU is running on hyper-drive speed.. Windows 8 Smart Phone looks neat but I'll stick with Android Smartphone for now!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.