Very Weird Problem With Games.

By pretaz19
Mar 13, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently I got a new computer..And while playing World of Warcraft Ive been having issues such as, I cant attack, or chat, but i see everyone else moving around, i see others text, and others can attack me, sometimes when this happens i can use my pet and/or i can cast abilities, but not normal attacks, but thats only sometimes, mostly its just that i cant attack,chat. Well i had a similar issue in another game called Warrock, i coudlnt inflict damage, spawn, or chat. I know its not my internet connection because on old comp i didnt have this problem.

I thought upgrading my comp would help, i got 2gigs of ram and a 8800gt graphics card, with 500w psu.
    Heres the link to the comp I currently have.http://emachines.com/support/product_support.html?cat=Desktops&subcat=T-Series&model=T3604.
    BTW its vista, maybe thats the source of problem?

And I have did registery fix, defragged, and cleaned up with ccleaner.
  2. Acclamator

Acclamator Newcomer, in training Posts: 295

Problem #1 eMachines.
  3. pretaz19

pretaz19 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 17

Dont be a smartass.
  4. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,492

I am sorry for some of our members immaturity, pretaz19. I would like to help.

Maybe it is a program running in the background? Is their any programs running?

If their are any firewalls running, or av, try disabling them.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.