Videos freezing

louis88

I've been having problems recently with videos loading and I was wondering if anyone could help. The problem only started after I was infected with a bunch of Win64/Sirfef trojans. I've gotten rid of them since but I've noticed that whenever I try to watch a video on something like the BBC News player it will often freeze after 7 seconds or so. I've tried to uninstal and reinstal it and I've also run through the average troubleshooting advice but neither have helped. Strangely enough I tried the same videos on chrome instead of internet explorer and they run ok for the most part.

I've been having problems recently with videos loading and I was wondering if anyone could help. The problem only started after I was infected with a bunch of Win64/Sirfef trojans. I've gotten rid of them since but I've noticed that whenever I try to watch a video on something like the BBC News player it will often freeze after 7 seconds or so. I've tried to uninstal and reinstal it and I've also run through the average troubleshooting advice but neither have helped. Strangely enough I tried the same videos on chrome instead of internet explorer and they run ok for the most part.
Might you have a link?
When you say chrome, are you talking about Google Chrome?
Instead of using one of those browsers, you might try http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
Its in the Firefox family & much more secure.

Back