Virus Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS | Crazyace

Boy, I sure felt important this morning. When I opened up my Techspot email box and recieved 32 emails throughout the night, I just figured everybody loved me. Not the case, folks. Just about every email I recieved contained an attached virus! I urge all Techspot aficionados to scan their systems, seems to be a huge influx of this in the last two days. Click here for more information on this worm.

It was a huge pain. Both my current dept and previous uni's email system got infected. My email address was even one of those used as a spoof sender! Aargh!

I heard about this on the way to work this morning. Some poeple got over 300 emails last night. This is a huge problem that everyone needs to update their virus software to keep clean.

Man...why do the people that make the virus's make them? It only kills the internet!

Luckly I delete all my junk mail :) And i'll know not to open a thing if all of a sudden I get 300 e-mails :D

I'm getting 2-3 mails every 5 minutes, not good. I have switched from Mailwasher to Popfile now, so once I get it trained I will have my junk mail deleted on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back