TechSpot

Vizio enters the PC market with fancy-looking, competitively-priced Ultrabook and AIO systems

By Shawn Knight
Jun 15, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Vizio originally announced aspirations to branch out from the television market and build PCs earlier this year at CES. The company has now made good on that promise by introducing a complete line of Windows 7 computers that includes a…

Read more

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,601   +110

Very "Apple". Think Apple have notified their lawyers already?

3. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 892   +133

I completely want.

4. both netbooks and all in ones, look very very nice in my opinion

5. whiteandnerdy

whiteandnerdy TS Member Posts: 71

Exactly what I was thinking when I first looked at these. Apple will sue them because they copies the "look and feel" of one of their products.

6. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 892   +133

Aside from the All-in-one stand, I don't think they look very "Apple". They look very sleak, yes, but...

7. mario

mario Ex-TS Developer Posts: 399   +17

I see Apple's influence but not a blatant copy. I would bet Apple will not sue Vizio for these devices they are very original IMO.

8. Omnificent

Omnificent TS Rookie

Would Apple really think that they might loose Mac buyers over a new to the market ultrabook maker ? There has already been makers who have made very good products to compete with them.

9. Not for me, but those a sexy.

10. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,601   +110

Was more in jest than a serious comment, but after them complaining about touch screen devices being screen shaped I wouldn't be that surprised :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.