Warcraft III crashes when in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm having problems with Warcraft III it often get BLUE SCREEN when I'm playing.
I've try to search around goggle but still got no idea how to fix it!
The error I believe is cause by RealTek High Difenetion Audio. Which I've already updated it to the lastest but the crash, still follow up.

My system Info :
Operating System : Mircosoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)
System Manufacturer : FUJITSU
System Model : LifeBook S7110
BIOS : Default System BIOS
Processor : Inter(R) Core (TM) 2 CPU T5600 @ 1.83GHz (2CPUs)
Memory : 1014MB RAM
Page File : 440MB used, 1994MB available
DirectX Version : DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904

Thanks for advance!
Have a nice day.

Uh, interesting name you have there. I almost didn't open your post because I was wondering if it was a real request or Spam linking to another site...

Anyway, your error is 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware, though sometimes they can be caused by drivers.

As you suspected, the driver cited as the cause is the Realtech audio driver RtkHDAud.sys.

However, in the mix the information also related that the driver klif.sys was blocked from loading by this driver. This driver belongs to the Kaspersky firewall.

My suggestion is to a) Go to Fujitsu's website and update all of the latest offerings they have for your particular model, not just audio. My suspicion is that you might need to update your wireless/ethernet drivers.

And b) update kaspersky.

* Get back to us with the results.

Hi there!

Thanks for the reply.
I've upddated most of the driver using "Uniblue - Driver Scanner" and updated the BIOS and keeping my KasperSky updated.
Currently the blue screen have no occur.
Hopefully it'll come to an end!
Well. i'll get back here if the problem arise again.

Thanks again for your guide!
Have a great day ahead.
:)

i don't know why there isn't any minidump there. but i see the same error whnen it crashes. i was wonder, can i use other sound driver instead of realtek to solve it?

i think it's fix. I'm able to play quite long ago. Hopefully this really come to an end! X=

Many thanks to kimsland! Thanks for searching the site for the driver update for me! :)
(i wasn't able to find the auto update driver but thanks to you for the link.)

Thanks Route44 too! for the great help too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back