Warhammer lag, locking up, and program shutdown

My computer should be able to run Warhammer Age of Reckoning with no issues but im having lag issues and recently the prgram itself just closes out.
The event log reads that there is a bad block that occures about 10 times within a minute.

Computer specs

Processor- AMD Phenom X4 9100e Quad Core
Memory- 6.00 GB
Video Card- ATI Radeon HD 3200 Integrated Graphics(Disabled)
GeForce 9500GT 1GB DDR2 (PCI slot Enabled)
Power Supply - 300Watt
im also Currently running Windows 7

I looked up your video card power supply req and

System Requirements
Minimum 350W or greater system power supply (with 12V current rating of 26A)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...eForce_9500GT_1GB_DDR2-_-14-162-054-_-Product

another one said 400, so I would recommend a 450+ psu, is that video card in a pci or pci-e slot? if its pci you might want to lower some settings and as always make sure you have the latest video card drivers and windows updates.

solution google your exact video card and look at the power supply requirements if you lucky and it says 300 try unplugging other components you dont need and see if that helps, even if its 300 and you barely meet it, it might not cut it

p.s. when a video card says its min power requirement it is factoring in other components but it would not hurt to try and unplug them ^^

oh yeah if you want to test to see if a new power supply would solve your problem after googling you can call a local computer shop and see what kind of return policies they have. a shop around here let me return a power supply for a refund no questions asked

Back