TechSpot

Wednesday tech deals: $230 off 14" IdeaPad U450p

By Matthew
Mar 17, 2010
  1. Lenovo IdeaPad U450p Core 2 Duo 1.3GHz 14" Laptop for $448 + free shipping

Read the whole story

2. megrawab

megrawab TS Rookie Posts: 93

Nice... Hope laptops get more and more cheaper... What about $300 off...

3. rufio

rufio TS Rookie Posts: 51

thanks for these articles techspot! i'm always on the lookout for cheap electronics

4. Yoda8232

Yoda8232 TS Rookie Posts: 145

Noo the Ideapad has no more in stock at the price, well they probably wouldn't of shipped it to Canada. That's REALLY cheap for that amount of RAM, and a good dual core GPU, with a LED backlit display!

5. rskapadia2294

rskapadia2294 TS Rookie Posts: 102

hey its gr8! lenovo laptops are always good!
    hp is also good!

6. danteoz

danteoz TS Enthusiast Posts: 42

$900 for the HP i7 quad is a great deal

7. bigclick

bigclick TS Rookie Posts: 49

HP Pavilion dv7t Quad Edition notebook in for $899.99 with free shipping ... nice unit. Its quite the hoss with more video card than I've ever had. Its way more than a laptop.

8. EduardsN

EduardsN TS Rookie Posts: 51

Really a dual core gpu?

9. levar

levar TS Rookie Posts: 229

Overstock.com is offering a lot of great prices on things, shipping only $1 regardless of how much things you buy thats a done deal!!! Well now its $2.95 yesterday was the last day which I forgot to mention I got the AC-to-DC Car Charger Socket Adapter and the Lithium Coin Battery 5-Pack for my PokeWalker :3 and my remote for my speaker. Also great deals on those Microsoft Wireless Mouses!! really great deal Amazon is selling it for $47

10. Jay Pfoutz

Jay Pfoutz Malware Helper Posts: 4,282   +49

The Dell Inspiron seems to be a great deal. Having this kind of model would be good for a home computer, because of its compact, and classy look.

But, overall, all of them have great features. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.