TechSpot

Wednesday tech deals: $230 off 14" IdeaPad U450p

By Matthew
Mar 17, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megrawab

megrawab TS Rookie Posts: 93

Nice... Hope laptops get more and more cheaper... What about $300 off...
  2. rufio

rufio TS Rookie Posts: 51

thanks for these articles techspot! i'm always on the lookout for cheap electronics
  3. Yoda8232

Yoda8232 TS Rookie Posts: 145

Noo the Ideapad has no more in stock at the price, well they probably wouldn't of shipped it to Canada. That's REALLY cheap for that amount of RAM, and a good dual core GPU, with a LED backlit display!
  4. rskapadia2294

rskapadia2294 TS Rookie Posts: 102

hey its gr8! lenovo laptops are always good!
    hp is also good!
  5. danteoz

danteoz TS Rookie Posts: 41

$900 for the HP i7 quad is a great deal
  6. bigclick

bigclick TS Rookie Posts: 49

HP Pavilion dv7t Quad Edition notebook in for $899.99 with free shipping ... nice unit. Its quite the hoss with more video card than I've ever had. Its way more than a laptop.
  7. EduardsN

EduardsN TS Rookie Posts: 56

Really a dual core gpu?
  8. levar

levar TS Rookie Posts: 232

Overstock.com is offering a lot of great prices on things, shipping only $1 regardless of how much things you buy thats a done deal!!! Well now its $2.95 yesterday was the last day which I forgot to mention I got the AC-to-DC Car Charger Socket Adapter and the Lithium Coin Battery 5-Pack for my PokeWalker :3 and my remote for my speaker. Also great deals on those Microsoft Wireless Mouses!! really great deal Amazon is selling it for $47
  9. Jay Pfoutz

Jay Pfoutz Malware Helper Posts: 4,286   +49

The Dell Inspiron seems to be a great deal. Having this kind of model would be good for a home computer, because of its compact, and classy look.

But, overall, all of them have great features. :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.