Weekend game deals: 75% off Borderlands, Serious Sam

By Matthew
Sep 24, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. It's a relatively slow weekend for game deals, but there are at least a couple noteworthy bargains. Microsoft's Games for Windows Live service has cut 75% off Borderlands, putting it at only $7.49 -- about the cheapest we've seen. Meanwhile, both Steam and Direct2Drive have reduced the Serious Sam titles by a substantial amount. GOG doesn't appear to have any actual discounts, but it's worth noting that the service has relaunched with its new design and offerings including Baldur's Gate.

Read the whole story
  2. Gars

Gars TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 228

may i pick up? :D

Borderlands FTW!
  3. Chazz

Chazz TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 629   +59

Borderlands is a decent game, I'd recommend it especially for 8 bucks.
  4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,329   +377

Yup, I'll second the Borderlands recommend, especially at that price.
  5. DokkRokken

DokkRokken Newcomer, in training Posts: 275

Borderlands is a hoot and a holler if you bring one or two friends along. But does GFWL offer DLC on their website? I can't seem to find it, and that wouldn't be too awesome.
  6. I bought one game off of GFWL a while back and it will probably be my last from them. I do not like their service. Not being able to backup downloaded games is a huge problem with their service. I don't wanna have to re-download my games all the time.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.