TechSpot

Weekend game deals: The Witcher 2 for $29.99

By Matthew
Aug 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. To celebrate Gamescom, GOG is offering The Witcher 2 for $29.99, the lowest price we've seen (read our performance review here). Meanwhile, Steam has compiled a bundle pack of Warhammer…

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,558   +598

There are a couple of pretty sweet pre-order deals through an online distributor I've never heard of until the last couple of days:

Green Man Gaming

Deus Ex: Revolution for $42.49. Use coupon code: 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS and it knocks the price down to $27.16.

Dead Island for $42.95. Use coupon code: SUNNY-SAVER-20PEC and it knocks the price down to $33.96

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

3. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

Wow, I've never heard of this site before. Those deals look pretty good. Especially Deus Ex. Although I already pre-ordered it, I'll cancel that pre-order and get it on that site. One question though, do you download the actual installation files, or do they require some sort of game manager like Steam?

I might be old-school, but I prefer downloading the whole game and installing it myself...

I also read on the site they have some patented technology that allows their customers trade already <i>digitally downloaded</i> games for credits which they can use to purchase other games?! That's like the best idea you'd figure should have been implemented on every online store by now. I have plenty of games I already finished and wish to trade.

4. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,558   +598

5. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

cool deals indeed, Witcher 2 for that price & with all the freebies GoG gives so great & thank you TomSea for that Link, will check it out.

cheers!