TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: Inside a Newegg distribution center

By Matthew
Nov 20, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Cracking the shell: Inside Newegg's east coast distribution center ...So I was more than a little excited when I was presented with the opportunity to tour Newegg’s east coast order…

Read the whole story

2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,966   +389

I like flash. I mean, its resource hungry, and alot of devices dont support it. But i just kinda liked it. Plus getting rid of it means someone/someones loses their job(s).
    I tell you what-make a user friendly HTML5 project creator, like adobe flash, and im in. Or does one already exist?

3. lalaman

lalaman TS Rookie Posts: 26

I just read the last article in this post: "EU bans claim that water can prevent dehydration"
    I was laughed when reading the whole article....xD

4. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 974   +99

Yeah, I love making flash websites, well so far I made one. Thinking about flash being wiped from the face of web is quite scary.

5. Mizzou

Mizzou TS Enthusiast Posts: 930

Pretty impressive, wonder how it compares to their west coast facility which is supposed to be huge.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.