TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: New iPad orders won't ship till April 12th

By Matthew
Mar 28, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apple says new iPad orders won't ship till April 12th With the iPad standing as arguably the most anticipated gadget of 2010, Apple appears to have sold through its initial supply of device and is no longer promising April 3rd delivery for new orders placed from this point on. Separately, the company has finally given the iPad Camera Connection Kit a ship date. AppleInsider

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,349   +398

Interesting Ars Technica article. It's pretty clear that technology has been in a stalemate for a while to get more processing power, hence the additional cores as a substitute. So I was pleased to see the article sum it up:

"Still, the payoff from additional cores is likely to shrink fast, and it's nice to think that there may be something on the horizon that could restart a MegaHertz race."

That's what we need man, more speed! :D

3. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,498   +306

lol, i was just reading that article! have you seen the comments for it on the website?!

And I thought I was geeky! =)

4. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 844   +11

@MegaHertz barrier article - the comments alone made me feel a little dumb and a lot of it went right over my head. Think I got the basics of it tho......

5. I just received a tracking number from UPS. My 64 GB IPad shipped from China on MAR 30th scheduled to arrive in Houston, Texas on April 3rd.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.