Weekend tech reading: The most clicked Firefox button?

By Matthew
Jul 4, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the most clicked Firefox button? Which button in the open source Firefox web browser is the one most clicked by users on Windows, Mac and Linux? The answer to that question and more has been addressed in a new Mozilla Firefox Main Window Usage Study. The study data was collected on an opt-in basis from nearly 10,000 users of the Mozilla Test Pilot addon which surveys Firefox usage. InternetNews

Read the whole story
  2. KG363

KG363 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

I just read the last one about steve job's email story, they didn't say what happened. Just that it was real and the guy wasn't lying. What a worthless read
  3. posermobile89

posermobile89 Newcomer, in training Posts: 72

I agree kg363, I'd like to know what they were discussing in the first place, or at least a link to the the original conversation they referenced where the last headline was wrong...
  4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,511   +308

I agree, it was a time waster. That's the kind of Apple fanboyism I simply can't stand. The outtake of the story is that Apple did lie (oh, surprise) and that Jobs (or someone on his behalf) wrote the short responses about the iPhone 4 suffering from poor reception, e.g. "Just avoid holding it that way."

Not sure which is worse in terms of poor PR, this or MS dropping the Kin after a few weeks of release.
  5. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

I use one of the side buttons on my mouse to go Back and Forward on browser pages, so I don't use your buttons.

I think my sister is about to get the iPhone 4, and she's a lefty, hope she'll be ok.
  6. Per Hansson

Per Hansson TS Server Guru Posts: 1,917   +119 Staff Member

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.