TechSpot

Weekend tech reading: Winners of TechSpot's TF2 meet-up

By Matthew
May 23, 2010
  1. PayPal wants to be in your TV, your DVD player and your car PayPal doesn't just want to be in your mobile phone, or behind the transfer of virtual goods in social networks such as Facebook, where it's one of the options for the new Facebook Credit payment system, according to President Scott Thompson. He told me during an interview in Toronto recently that he sees the company becoming the default payment engine for your television, your car, your DVD player and even your fridge. GigaOm

Read the whole story

2. sunny231

sunny231 TS Rookie

SICK I WON!

Thank you TechSpot

3. dustin_ds3000

dustin_ds3000 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,129

Thankz to every one at TechSpot specially to Matthew and Julio, the TF2 meet-up was a blast and i will be at every one that comes up. Xplicit your a kick *** TF2 player and i really enjoined playing with you and everyone else on the server.

4. Serag

Serag TS Enthusiast Posts: 179

Congratulations you 2 :)

5. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

Was awesome, gratz you two. And of course thanks to TS for the fun! Now I just gotta learn to spy check more next game =P .

6. Yad

Yad TS Rookie Posts: 41

Congratz guys :)

7. Issun

Issun TS Rookie Posts: 21

Don't, I was having super fun as spy :p

8. kakarot27

kakarot27 TS Rookie Posts: 78

wish i would have won. might of had a chance if i didn't misunderstand the whole "and that is the official end" LOL GRATS YOU TWO! and i hope i see you all in the next meetup :) AND A GREAT BIG shoutout to TS for organizing the event :).

9. Chazz

Chazz TS Maniac Posts: 640   +60

grats guys.

10. Reloader2

Reloader2 TS Rookie Posts: 66

Awh missed it again. Can't you include the time in GMT next time? Yes I am to lazy to find out myself :)
    It would also be cool if you added it as an event on Steam so it pops up saying that we have to do that, then and on that server :)

11. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,093   +86 Staff Member

An event was added on Steam for both gatherings ;).

12. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 894   +133

Grats to the winners! I hope everyone had a blast!

13. sunny231

sunny231 TS Rookie

thanks guys. ya issun ur a great spy. AMAZING, Also made some good friends in the game. Was a great overall experience hope to come to the next one. Looking forward to another smashing game!

14. KidChaos

KidChaos TS Rookie Posts: 21

did not know there was a TS steam group.. just joined up

15. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,537   +329

Congratz to who won! I only played for a bit, but got slaughtered!

I would love to see a show down between Xplicit and Rasta!

16. Xile

Xile TS Rookie

Damn Timezones! England conspiring against me again!

Was fun though and will try and make it to others :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.