What Dell should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha General

I recently bought a Dell optiplex gx280, Intel Pentium 4, with 3.0ghz, 2gb of memory. But i had to take it back, but i plan to go back tomorrow and look around so more and buy another dell desktop.

They only have Intel Pentium 4's ( with intel chip) Dell computers, they have them desktop book looking computers and the normal stand up towers. I haven't look at them all yet, but most of them have pci slots and agp slots. Mostly 1 agp and 2 pci or 3 pci and one agp.

I was just curious what dell optiplex , which model should i get and what is the best and how do you like the dell dell optiplex computers or dell computers in general. ?

Hi

just my opinion but i would stay well away from Dell PC's......trust me i have seen more fried power supplies and crap techsupport than with any other company

The laptops are ok though as they are made by Acer.

Oh ok thanks. After looking around today, i am just going to stick to my word and buy a gateway desktop from best buy when i get the chance. I am using a gateway now, still working since 2000, so gateway is a awesome.

peace

imo you should build your own PC. You have the joy of using something that you put your work into =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back