What is this \MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

Inactive
By learninmypc
Mar 24, 2013
  1. Its from my SAS scan,here is the entire log from my XP Pro I just recently again re formatted as mentioned HERE

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
    http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/23/2013 at 02:04 PM

Application Version : 5.6.1014

Core Rules Database Version : 10174
    Trace Rules Database Version: 7986

Scan type : Complete Scan
    Total Scan Time : 00:21:52

Operating System Information
    Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
    Administrator

Memory items scanned : 410
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 35679
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 30520
    File threats detected : 32

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    C:\Documents and Settings\cyber\Cookies\2F4Z4DHD.txt [ /legolas-media.com ]
    C:\Documents and Settings\cyber\Cookies\E426KL62.txt [ /media6degrees.com ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .a1.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .a1.interclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .legolas-media.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    accounts.youtube.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CYBER\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\MK8MNJPO.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

Other scans will be posted.
  2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 46,127   +251

Your title folder is a legit Firefox folder.

I'm not interested in tracking cookies detected by Superantispyware as it's probably the only security program which bothers with tracking cookies.
    Cookies are simple text files and they don't pose any threat to your computer.
  3. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 5,080   +221

Ok, is there any way to stop them? At one point in time on my other XP (not my current xp) I never had them. Thanks for your input.
  4. Broni

You surely can, by disabling cookies but then you'll have write down every single username and password you use on the net as your computer won't remember them.
  5. learninmypc

Understood. Thank you. I guess I don't need to post the other scans then. ok.
  6. Broni

7. learninmypc

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.