What the #@*!#!^

red1776

Alright! who's been messing with my Title!??:haha::haha::D....Matthew, I'm looking in your direction....or was this payback Chef?

Wow !
Where does the queue form to grovel at your feet ?

Make sure captain assumes the proper posture of respect -no half-as*ed bow (or curtsey as the case may be) !

I actually thought it was tongue in cheek. But maybe now you'll get more respect.

How come you didn’t declare yourself as God? An attack of modesty or something?
38807_wink60trpng.png

Now if this were an exchange between me and my brother, I'd be asking
"Yea. But just which parallel universe are you ruling? And just what are you now in charge of?!" :D

But as it's red1776, i'm sure it's all good ;)

How come you didn’t declare yourself as God? An attack of modesty or something?

Actually this was Matthew's doing :)

"Yea. But just which parallel universe are you ruling? And just what are you now in charge of?!"

But as it's red1776, i'm sure it's all good

Thanks for the vote of confidence Lookin, It must not be this universe, because the three kids and wife don't listen :rolleyes::wave:

Does KY Market an "I Come as a Supplicant" Lubricant....?

captaincranky thoughtfully scratches his a**, picks his nose, then leans to one side, farts, yawns, and says, "what's all the fuss about", "ya seen one omnipotent ruler of the universe, ya seen 'em all"! Oh man that stunk. (insert "fanning its bumm smiley" >> here<<).

....[ ]....I am tugging on my tie though
That figures, everybody with a tie thinks that they're in charge of something. Here, pull my finger instead. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Lookin, It must not be this universe, because the three kids and wife don't listen :rolleyes::wave:
Yeah well, they probably have "immunity idols" stashed all over the house.

grats. I haven't been on in quite some time, hopefully I'll become a little more active again now that I'm single again :(

"It Was a Beautiful Ceremony.......,

There Was a Pervasive Odor of Gunpowder and Rotting Flesh"...!
Here, pull my finger instead. :rolleyes:
Er..., not after where it's been, thanks.
No, no, it's OK really. I found my finger, it's my immunity idol that's still missing.....:haha:

So, the investiture of OROTU borrows it's ceremonial form the DMV Customer Service guidelines ?
For the most part yes, chapter and verse. The OROTU ceremony distinguishes itself by virtue of the ritual meal consisting of beer, clams, Brussells sprouts, corn on the cob, and apple sauce...... (insert holding its nose smiley >> here<<<).

grats. I haven't been on in quite some time, hopefully I'll become a little more active again now that I'm single again :(

Hi Yangly. Welcome back :wave:

Welcome back to TechSpot that is. We'll leave the discussion about single life to another day and another thread :D

Which logically means if he had done the naming himself, it would have been God.
Which makes no sense, since I have the ability to change it to whatever I want....and its still what Matthew changed it to. which I'm rather enjoying.

Now, don’t go spoiling my logical deductions with your facts…
…and don’t take all our comments too seriously, after all we wouldn’t want to have the Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe against us.
3c0d2cdc.jpg

Back