TechSpot

What would you do???

1. Welcome to what would you do everybody. This is a very simple thread first off i will introduce you to a question and you can answer that question anyway thats reasonable.Heres is the question for the time being.
    Introduction
    You work for a company in an office. with the money you have saved up you buy a great computer but unfortunately the company you work requires all the space in your computer to be saved.
    Question
    You have bought a program in which you need to download now. the thing is you have no room for that program. if you don't download it now then your *** is fired and this job pays good too...........What would you do????

A simple question from (not_4(.SALE.)10)
  2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 9,431

Get a USB flash drive.
  3. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

You obviously did not do your homework, otherwise you would have bought a computer with 'greater' specs!
    Time to start looking for a job that's more suited to you. You're way in over your head already, and next time your *** WILL be fired!
    Apart from Nodsu's advise, your 'great' computer should have included a DVD-burner, with plenty of capacity to burn any program!
  4. iss

iss TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,896

USB external hard drives ae dirt cheap these days.
  5. not_4(.SALE.)10

not_4(.SALE.)10 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

my answer

eactly the answer i was looking for RealBlackStuff and the answer for you guys who are wondering how i would answer i would create tons of backup disk which would have all my memory on but considering how lazy i really am i would have been fired months ago

thanks to all past and future answers!!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.