What would you do???

not_4(.SALE.)10

Welcome to what would you do everybody. This is a very simple thread first off i will introduce you to a question and you can answer that question anyway thats reasonable.Heres is the question for the time being.
Introduction
You work for a company in an office. with the money you have saved up you buy a great computer but unfortunately the company you work requires all the space in your computer to be saved.
Question
You have bought a program in which you need to download now. the thing is you have no room for that program. if you don't download it now then your *** is fired and this job pays good too...........What would you do????

A simple question from (not_4(.SALE.)10)

You obviously did not do your homework, otherwise you would have bought a computer with 'greater' specs!
Time to start looking for a job that's more suited to you. You're way in over your head already, and next time your *** WILL be fired!
Apart from Nodsu's advise, your 'great' computer should have included a DVD-burner, with plenty of capacity to burn any program!

You have bought a program in which you need to download now. the thing is you have no room for that program. if you don't download it now then your *** is fired and this job pays good too...........What would you do????

USB external hard drives ae dirt cheap these days.

my answer

eactly the answer i was looking for RealBlackStuff and the answer for you guys who are wondering how i would answer i would create tons of backup disk which would have all my memory on but considering how lazy i really am i would have been fired months ago

thanks to all past and future answers!!!

Back