whats the fastest 400mhz p4 ?

By Dantrag
Jul 21, 2003
  1. i've got a 1.5 ghz p4 and would like to upgrade it. i thought the fastest 400mhz fsb p4 was the 2.4 ghz but i'm not shure could anyone tell me witch is the fastest p4 with a 400mhz fsb
  2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

3.2GHz@400MHz fsb

Edit: Silly me! I was temporarily confused and was thinking of 800 MHz fsb. Not sure why. Another late night perhaps. :)
  3. iss

iss TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,994

the 2.6GHZ is the last 400MHZ ( only) FSB Chip intel makes. Newegg has them for around 200.00
  4. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,350

The newest Intel processor I see @ 400mhz FSB is the 2.6GHz Northwood Socket 478, as Iss said. Though I won't depend on NewEgg to list them all. You may want to check Intel's website to be sure.

Just make sure that you check your motherboard spec's to make sure that it supports that specific processor.
  5. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

yo quiero

taco bell...........hehe, i am confuse-ed.........i better, stay off the hot sauce :D
  6. RustyZip

RustyZip TechSpot Paladin Posts: 322

Re: yo quiero

I think you'd better stay off the drugs...:p
  7. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 592

no wonder they call you, rusty

not too sharp, are we now me laddy.....hehe.........if, by chance you noticed, ......on nic's em' and, i was poking fun, at his faux pas...........ok, put down the hash pipe, rusty :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.