Which motherboard to choose?

Hello guys, can I get a motherboard for intel core i7 3930K, I am planning to use sapphire or ghz amd radeon 7970 graphics card, and 2 ssd and 2 hard drives, I need the ram to be 64 gb because I will upgrade it slowly.

so can anyone let know me the cheapest motherboard, I am building a pc from scratch, I am already spending more so for now let me know the cheapest motherboard atleast can hold up to 32 gb of ram and 1 ssd with 1 hard drive, with intel core i7 3930K with amd radeon 7970.

I will upgrade the motherboard again this year or later to a cool one, so for now say me the cheapest one.

In my opinion, doing a motherboard update less than a year after you purchase your first one to be a bit of a waste of money. (Replacing a motherboard is time consuming, and can often lead to issues with windows and such).

The ASUS Sabertooth X79 is a great motherboard if you have the cash. For $100 less the Asrock extreme6 X79 is a good choice.

Give us some sort of price range, and we'll be able to help you further.

I am from malaysia and I think I ned it less than Rm1000 (something like $ 200)

And you gave me the same link, what is the difference between two of them

I'll second both the Asus X79 Sabertooth and the Asrock extreme6. I'd go for either one of these if I were building an X79 system from scratch. (y)

Those are two different links, same website, different motherboard.

What website are you buying these off, I don;t really know how expensive products are in Malaysia.

Back