Who's looking forward to the new Twilight film?

Nelly1690

Just wondering who else is looking forward to the new Twilight movie ?
I loved the first movie & the 2nd one was good too, but it was kinda dull without Edward in it :/

Defo going to the pictures to see it on the 9th :)

I'm looking forward to renting it for a dollar. That's assuming there's nothing else out the week it goes to DVD...

How many haven't yet seen the first Twilight movie? (translate that to "How many men here over 50?") :)
OK, this is embarrassing to divulge, but verily I am over 50 and I have seen the first "Twilight" movie.

With that being said, note it that, I.m not proud of it, I don't remember much of it, and last but not least, I rented it for a dollar. Also note that I have very little to no inclination to see it again.

Does confession still absolve guilt? God I hope so!

Better him than Mel Gibson...
Was he in "Twilight" too....? :rolleyes:

These movies are absolutely horrid to say the least, although I have seen the first two once they came out on DVD even though I hate to admit it. (FO FREE) The one thing I do like about these movies is all the awkward staring between the two stars I find it hilarious that people can actually like this. Anyways no I'm not looking forward to watching it but I'm sure I will at some point for some reason.

Was he in "Twilight" too....? :rolleyes:

I don't believe so captain, although be sure to catch his upcoming movies:

"What Women Want II: A Bat to the Head"
"Tequila Sunrise II: Can You Supersize That?"
"The Year of Living Dangerously:The Sequel"
and the story of Mel pre 0.40% BAC...
"The Man Without a Sh*tFace"

Baywatch "Thunderdome".......(Or, "Testing the Limits of Spandex")

I don't believe so captain, although be sure to catch his upcoming movies:

"What Women Want II: A Bat to the Head"
"Tequila Sunrise II: Can You Supersize That?"
"The Year of Living Dangerously:The Sequel"
and the story of Mel pre 0.40% BAC...
"The Man Without a Sh*tFace"

Perhaps the grind of a series on the small screen might do Mel some good. I'm thinkin' "Baywatch Australia". I mean really, look at all the honeys our good 'ol boy would have to hammer if he fell off the wagon. Note too, that if ratings sagged, he could call in a favor and have David Hassellhoff do a guest binge on the show. They could serve as bad examples for one another. I'd like to write the stage directions, "belch, wretch, stagger, vomit, now Mel picks up his baseball bat". Tina Turner could do a cameo as a nubile lifeguard. (I just made myself throw up in my mouth a little), Gotta go.....

Back