Why am I unable to register with TechSpot?

Hi.
Earlier I tried logging in to Windows 8 forums http://www.forumswindows8.com/.
I was unable to. I requested a password reset and w3as emailed a new password. After logging The message claims I was banned for being a spammer. This is a lie. I never spammed on any forums at all. Now when I think I can contact someone about this I attempted to register with TechSpot and was told that my username and my email was in in the fspam database (Can't remember the exact site name) and my registration was rejected. I then logged in using my Facebook account. (I'll probably be banned form there too).
This is scary! Can someone be using my email to spam forums???
How the heck can I* get this straitened out??

Any help will be appreciated,
James

I want to thank you all for the assistance.
I went to fspamlist and found no way to contact anyone.
I just want to know what I spammed to cause this.
I've been registered with 35 or so forums for some time now and this never happened. They never even gave me a chance.

Thanks again,
James

James said:
Hi.
Earlier I tried logging in to Windows 8 forums http://www.forumswindows8.com/.
I was unable to. I requested a password reset and w3as emailed a new password. After logging The message claims I was banned for being a spammer. This is a lie. I never spammed on any forums at all. Now when I think I can contact someone about this I attempted to register with TechSpot and was told that my username and my email was in in the fspam database (Can't remember the exact site name) and my registration was rejected. I then logged in using my Facebook account. (I'll probably be banned form there too).
This is scary! Can someone be using my email to spam forums???
How the heck can I* get this straitened out??

Any help will be appreciated,
James
First of all Forums Windows 8.com is not a Techspot forum it is a different forum altogether.
As for the registration some people have problems filing in the captcha which is on most forums and Random question can also be a problem if the questions are too difficult to answer.
Another reason could be that your IP address is banned as some forums ban a range of IPs as well as email address,example Hotmail accounts. Maybe you should try to email the forum concerned.

Back