Why did I get this BSOD?

efecanirim

Hi all. I seem to had got a BSOD while I was at school and don't know why it happened. Can you recognize the issue?

My pc specs:
amd phenom x6 1090t be 3.2 default clocks/turbo disabled.
onboard graphics radeon hd 4250/256 mb shared memory
4gb 2x2 kingston 1600mhz rams @1333
vantec 800w psu
samsung f3 spinpoint (500gb 16 mb cache 7200 rpm)

Sorun imzası: (Problem signature...)
Sorunlu Olay Adı: (Name of the Problem...) BlueScreen
OS Sürümü: (OS Version...) 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Yerel Kimlik: (Local ID...) 1055

Sorun hakkında ek bilgiler: (Additional information about the problem...)
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA80068C8B30
BCP3: FFFFFA80068C8E10
BCP4: FFFFF800031E38B0
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Sorunu açıklamaya yardımcı olan dosyalar: (The applications/files that helped us to explain the problem...)
C:\Windows\Minidump\101711-15428-01.dmp
C:\Users\Efecan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-27877-0.sysdata.xml

ÇevrimiçI gizlilik bildirimimizi okuyun:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x041f

ÇevrimiçI gizlilik bildirimi yoksa, lütfen çevrimdışı gizlilik bildirimimizi okuyun:
C:\Windows\system32\tr-TR\erofflps.txt

Thanks beforehandly.

I didn't translate some parts of it as I thought you're familiar with the details given.

Attachments

• 101711-15428-01.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
Nope, it doesn't happen so often. It happened once in this month. Tbh, I dont really like making windows updates, I make them once in three months' time. So it's not fully updated. It says it has critic updates but I just ignore it because they're just five or six updates which are critic/important.

The night before I got this BSOD, I had updated my graphics driver, installed a new media player which I thought was cool (Songbird).

Just asking, can't you just figure out the problem by reading or processing the minidump file?

You are running Windows 7. All Windows 7 updates are critical to your computer's proper operation. You have Service Pack 1 installed. The error posted is just a clue to what's wrong and that is all

You are running Windows 7. All Windows 7 updates are critical to your computer's proper operation. You have Service Pack 1 installed. The error posted is just a clue to what's wrong and that is all

So, did that happen only because of undone updates? Is this what my error report says? Because if that's the case I'll just update my OS and go on, hoping never ever to see such damn color of blue, again :)

If you have been using Windows for a long time (years and years) BSOD's should be common to you. If your are a Mac user, black not blue with a sad face, is your color. Windows 7 is by far the most stable Windows to date, and the BSOD's almost always point to hardware and it's drivers. Yes, please run Windows Update, till no more updates are found

T - Maybe you can figure this one out. The minidump file cites the executible POINTB~1.exe as the issue and I can't find anything about it.

efecanirim,
your on-board graphics may not be good enough to play most games

You're right. Radeon Hd 4250 is not a high-end video card. I also have a gtx 580 but I unplugged it because it's just TOO much for the games I've been playing recently, ''a waste of electricity'' as my friends call it. (Silkroad online, Pointblank, A.V.A.)
I'll probably plug it back in to check out Bf3, Mw3, Skyrim, Max Payne 3 and other soon-to-come games ^_^

Back