Widescreen layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Sorting my photos, I took a thought "Why, having such a good wide screen, I have to switch between a viewing modes and even scale an image so often?".

I have reviewed several Graphic Viewing apps., trying to find a better solution, but all of them were having at least a toolbar under the image and status row below, so viewed image was taking quite a small part of the screen. There is a fullscreen mode, allowing to view image at higher scale, but in a fullscreen mode it is not possible to view image thumbnails and controll context.

Don't you ever have such feeling?

- Alex

I don't really know what you are talking about. When you open an image, most software will scale it to fit to your screen's resolution without altering the aspect ratio of the image.

I also don't really understand your viewing complaint. If you wanted to see the picture at its full resolution (if taken with a digital camera) it is probably larger than your screen resolution in at least 1 direction. So you'd have to fullscreen it to see it all at once, which then eliminates your screen real estate to see thumbnails..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back