TechSpot

WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange to host new TV show

By Shawn Knight
Jan 24, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. WikiLeaks has announced that founder Julian Assange will be hosting his own television show that features interviews with key political players from around the globe. The theme of the interview…

Read the whole story

2. mevans336

mevans336 TS Enthusiast Posts: 163   +11

I will tune OUT and boycott any advertisers.

He lost my respect when he leaked documents that put innocent soliders in harm's way.

3. Opus

Opus TS Rookie Posts: 42

LOL@innocent soldiers

4. LOLx2@innocent soldiers

5. Mindwraith

Mindwraith TS Enthusiast Posts: 186

LOLx3@innocent soldiers

6. unrealmp3

unrealmp3 TS Member Posts: 49

I was expecting a title like: the world behind the bars :p

7. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,908   +716

Julian Assange with....Quick Roll productions...this stuff practically writes itself.

An interview show?....5 will get you 10 that the format morphs into Julian starring in a version of the "The Batchelor"...or maybe "He Said, She Said" ( presumeably re-titled "är sover hon?" for the Swedish market)

8. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,059   +76

The purpose and contents aside, many of those so-called 'innocent soldiers' has been involved in which can't be described otherwise but as 'war crimes' .... although usually such people end up in plea bargains serving minimum to no time etc.

9. captainawesome

captainawesome TS Guru Posts: 414   +42

LOL@

10. carlwh123

carlwh123 TS Rookie

Julian is far better a human being than most.

11. Tomorrow_Rains

Tomorrow_Rains TS Enthusiast Posts: 179

LOL @ Innocent Soldiers

also,

LOL @ America thinking their soldiers are innocent

12. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

Nice to see you made an account on TS Julian.

13. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Maniac Posts: 482   +8

innocent soldiers...the ones with guns who kill people? ohh, thaaat kind of "innocent".

14. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,335   +278

Wow... is that how you guys see the people who fight for our freedom? I'm not defending the soldiers who piss on dead bodies or anything like that, but those who are actually putting their lives at risk to give us what we all take for granted on a daily basis are heroes to me. You can't tell me that right after 9/11 you didn't have a burning desire to enlist right away. I thought about it daily and I'm proud of the people who actually acted on it.

Assange getting a show is a joke. It's almost like saying Anon should have an HBO special.

15. anon should have a special on HBO :D

16. Ya they were so innocent... the ratio between you, as in the people who tune out and the people who dont want this country to fall to $hit is by far, a large margin. have fun with your 25% of the world that will tune out, percentage may be incorrect but so is your point of view.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.